Sunday, June 11, 2023

Radiating Glitter in the Pipelines

WHY IS IT SO FECKING HOT ALREADY??? June is supposed to be the month that things START heating up not go into instant overdrive and suddenly flip from 20-24 degrees centigrade all the way to a HUMID and gross 30-32 degrees centigrade... It's A FECKING JOKE SURELY?!
I feel like I've entered a strange new world, maybe one on a different planet where the temperature is hot and humid even on the dark side of the planet... Mercury perhaps?! A planet where people live under the ground in some weird cyberlicious bunkers, and have to use cyborg parts to stay alive in the heat... 

We'd all be radiating some weird kind of toxic glitter that evaporates off our bodies in the place of sweat... Each person requiring different cybernetics to assist them in staying alive down here... I've had to wear a HUGE pair of Cyberneon Destiny Goggles, since my glasses broke on arrival, AND I have to keep my head held high in this Cyber Collar -from Boutique #187 at Cyber Fair until June 25th - which assists with the air that I breathe, all run by my Powered by Master Chip that has been tattooed into my skin - thanks to Adora-tions... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi - Sapporo HW Ed. Hair 
Mask: PSYCHO:Byts- Cyberneon Destiny in Goggles Black
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Collar: Boutique #187 - Cyber Collar (Available until June 25th at Cyber Fair
Chest Tattoo: Adora-tions - Powered by Master Chip
Dress & Arms: Normandy - MYST 
Arm Tattoo: theROOM - tattoo cybergirl 
Pose: Secret Poses - Bea, Pose 2 
Sparkles: #LuluB! - The Cult in Pumpkin & Vomit
Backdrop: Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Pipes Walkway

No comments:

Post a Comment