Monday, June 12, 2023

Pictures of the Parade

Today I had a day off, Monday is always going to be the second day of my weekend and it's nice when things are quiet to be able to enjoy my weekend... While I was wandering around I decided to pop over and check out the festivities that are running in the Pride at Home sim... As per usual, as with every year, the sim is amazeballs... The Pride Floats are insanely creative and there's rainbow glitter sparkling in the air... 

There is so much to see at the Pride at Home sim that I know it won't be my only visit this month. I'm also hoping to find a time to get on and enjoy some of the Pride Events... BUT as per usual the floats drew the most of my attention today, I spent AGES looking at each of them, snapping pictures and generally having a gay ol' time... 

What is she wearing;
Hair Band: kotte - Flower Headband
Hair: Magika - Vanessa Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: miss chelsea - Ilya Sunglasses (Available until July 8th at equal10)
Outfit: miss chelsea - Ilya Outfit (Available until July 8th at equal10)
Bracelets: miss chelsea - Elle Shag Bands in Pride Pack (Available until June 30th for Pride at Home) & Pride at Home - Wristband 2023
Pose & Camera Prop: Secret Poses - Look Here, Pose 5
Confetti: [Bad Unicorn] - Pride Party Gacha in Confetti

No comments:

Post a Comment