Saturday, June 17, 2023

Why, why, why?? Why not make a Pie?

 It's officially the start of my weekend... I´ve done working for the week and now have a blissful two days in which I can rest. I can get things done around the house that I need to do, I can catch up on things that I have been missing in SL, and I might even do a little cooking... I have a bit of a crazing for a pie... Apple, no pecan, no rhubarb... Think it will actually be apples, since that's what I have in the fridge... I am so excited, I can't wait... 

There are so many good things that I think of when I think of Pie... Dean Winchester, American Pie, and chicken run - where the chickens don't wanna be a pie, they don't like grazy... I'm reminded of the Sunday evening dinners with my family as a kid. I LOVE the smells and the fact that they make great leftover breakfasts... 
The more I think about it, the more I want pie, and I'm determind to fill the house with the delicious smells... That's it... Tomorrow I'm making pie! 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Doe - Becca the Baker
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Flour on Skin: Izzie's - Baking Mess
Choker: Kibitz - Dawn's collar in Silver
Shirt:  vagrant - Monica Shirt in Rainbow Heart
Apron: Vanilla Bae - {Baking Bae} Gacha Item in Sexy Apron with Flour
Pose & Pie Prop: -Extra- - Made With Love
Decor Plates: Aardvark - Granny's Not So Best China (Available until June 30th at Anthem)
Shelf: [Lost Junction] - Wilbur's Shelf (No Longer Available!)
Cooking Decor: O.M.E.N - Messy Baking in All Ingredients (No Longer Available!), dust bunny - At Home Baking in Frosting Bowl
Pie Sign: What next - Fresh Baked Pies Wall Decor
Book: Nu Earth - Eat The Rainbow Cookbook (Gift Available until June 30th for Pride at Home)
Book Rest: THOR - Country Cook Book

No comments:

Post a Comment