Sunday, June 4, 2023

Checking Out Myself

It's the first day of my weekend officially, I've been working so hard, and Sunday has become my Saturday... It means that it's a busy day to get things done. I have laundry, dishes, vacuuming and the dreaded task of cleaning out the cat litter box - who knew that such a little thing could leave such stinky doodies - but I will at some point have to leave the house in order to get some groceries, and that means going through the problems of getting dressed and actually leaving the house... 

Sometimes I LOVE going to the grocery store... I love days when I feel like I can get lots of treats and when you come back you have a full fridge of food so you feel like you can hibernate. The only part about it that is sucky, is that you have to get up and out of the house and be among people... 
Still had to head to the Country Grocer - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - to pick up a few things to last me through my weekend and into the working week... 
Making sure I had plenty of delicious things, and a new pack of loo roll, I stopped at the Self Checkout - from Junk Food - to make a quick exit... The only thing about being in the store I actually enjoyed was the look that people were giving me in my adorable new miss chelsea outfit - available until June 20th at Anthem - because frankly, how could they not check out this adorable look... Now it's home at speed to put the food away and find a quiet place to curl up with a good book... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Karissa Hair - Offbeat (Available until June 20th at The Fifty)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: miss chelsea - Bela Set in Tank (Available until June 30th at Anthem)
Bag: Junk Food - Shopping Bag in Cereal Red
Shorts: miss chelsea - Bela Set in Shorts (Available until June 30th at Anthem)
Pose: FOXCITY - Coming Home, Pose 6
Cash Register: Junk Food - Self Checkout
White Bag: hive - Grocery Grab in Filled Market Tote
Bread Bag: nomnom - Holdable Baguettes Bag
Loo Roll: RC Cluster- Cuddley Soft Toilet Paper (No Longer Available!)
Candies: Junk Food - Yummy's Jellybean Bag
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Country Grocer Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment