Friday, June 23, 2023

Letting the Dogs Out...

I'm done with work for the day, I've been busy and now that I'm home I'm going to curl up on the couch and watch something a little nonsense like on the TV... 
Now that I'm home though, Rudh on the other hand has work to do... The dogs have been locked up since I let them out at lunchtime, and there is a little bit of a mess in the yard right now... I better get out there and let them out while I clean up, then it's WALKIES time!!! 

My Spoiled Rotties - from Jian - aren't locked in the yard for long, but I made sure they had somewhere comfortable to han out while I'm at work... I found this amazing Beloved Kennel in a rather strange catalogue, apparently it's Human Sized - and comes from Violetility at the current round of FaMESHed X - and made for some strange kinks, but the dogs seem to like it... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH & FAGA - Amour in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Collar: HAZEL - ALCHEMY CHOKER
Outfit: CryBunBun - Outcasted Outfit in Mai
Boots: CULT - Olive
Pose: Secret Poses - Caotica, Pose 3
Dogs: JIAN - Spoiled Rotties
Kennel: Violetility - Beloved Kennel (Available until July 6th at Fameshed X)
Dog Accessories: Half-Deer - Dog Clutter in Grey
Poop Bin: Star Sugar - Dog Waist Station
Backdrop: PALETO Backdrop - Warehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment