Thursday, June 29, 2023

Deserted Beach Party

Had a day off today, and for some reason I decided to get myself into something random... I was out and about where it got far too hot, I NEEDED to find a way to cool down and there was nothing that I could do to make it any cooler.. I guess that's what I get for taking a day out to explore the desert in the summer... Luckily I'm like Mary Poppins when it comes to packing my bags, they contain everything... 

My Mary Poppins style bag manages to contain everything, so that when I'm stuck in places like the middle of the Desert - which in this case happens to be a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - I can reach into my bag and pull out everything I need for me and my pretty puppies to turn the sands of the desert into a beachy playground... 
A cute little radio - which happens to be the Cheeuh Radio's Summer Edition from Aardvark - starts the party as my pool is magically filled with water, and the Pocket Surf Set - a Summerfest creation from the mind behind everfaery - kicks into gear and the wave machine starts so I can even get my surf on... Luckily for me I had put my Furiosa Bikini - a set from Normandy - on under my clothes today... Was very much necessary... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: TRUTH - Sunny in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Sunburn: Izzie's - Body & Face Sunburn
Suncream Necklace: katat0nik - Blue Motion Lotion Sunblock Necklace
Bikini: Normandy - Furiosa DualPack
Pose & Pool Prop: Fashiowl - Paradise, Pose 10
Surfboard: everfaery - Pocket Surf (Available until July 9th at Summerfest '23)
Dogs: JIAN - Beach Party Pointers
Radio: Aardvark - Cheeuh Radio Cassette Player Summer Edt in Black
Backdrop: Synnergy - Desert Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment