Friday, June 30, 2023

Chocolate Cake for the Devil

It's Friday Night, and most people are ready for the weekend now, I wish I could say I was too but I still have to work a full day tomorrow... It's never a piece of cake to be a working girl in Amsterdam these days, but now that I think of it, I would probably be more interested in the cake than the actual working... Not that I'm anti hard work, but cake always seems like such a good reward... 

I've decided that I should lock myself into one of those amazing, little red rooms in the oldest parts of Amsterdam, a quaint little Lvive Red Room - a backdrop from Synnergy - and even though I'm technically supposed to be working, I've decided to take a little break and indulge in some Chocolate Cheesecake - from Junk Food - that's covered in Strawberries... Although perhaps I should have washed my hands rather than thinking it would be a good idea to get a Mouth Mess as the chocolate went everywhere... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Twist in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Chocolate Face: Izzie's - Mouth Mess
Drool: ARISE - Lip Drool (No Longer Available!)
Corset: duckie - cinched in black
Tail: VALLEMONT - Devil's Tail Plug in Black (Available until July 11th at Sabbath)
Stockings: CULT - Alexis
Pose: Fashiowl - Wake Me Up, Pose 7
Cake: Junk Food - Chocolate Cheesecake
Underwear: Half-Deer - Carefree Bikini Clutter in Red
Shoes: Garbaggio - Shoe Clutter Black
Teddy: [La Baguette] - DiKuma Teddy
Cage: Granola - Aviary Seduction II in Steel
Toys: LEMME - Dildos & Plugs
Backdrop: Synnergy - Lvive Red Room Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment