Sunday, June 18, 2023

If only they knew...

Today is very important for two special reasons... First, and foremost, it's Fathers Day... Happy Father's Day to all of the dad's out there. Secondly, and perhaps although not as important but definitely more delicious. Today is also International Sushi Day... 
I've only fairly recently become a fan of sushi, for some reason I always avoided it but then I tried, and fell in love... I don't know all of the names of the types yet, with the exception of Ebi-Fry, which I will admit that I am addicted to and would be more than willing to eat my body weight in... So, since I can't be with my Dad, I'm going to do something fishy instead... 

In the Mermaid's Cove - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - the dark, devious little mermaid decided that today be the most obvious day to try that sushi food that she'd heard humans talk about... No idea what it is, she had some delivered to that usual spot on the dock. She grabbed the package and slipped below the waves to try the nosh for the first time... I wonder what the little shoal of fish would think if they knew what sushi really is?!

What is she wearing;
Tiara: Tentacio - Water spirit  Crown
Hair: TRUTH - Luster in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Ears: ((LovelyAlien)) - DreamyMermaid Ear in Moon (No Longer Available!)
Mermaid Scale Tattoo: Izzie's - Body Mermaid Scales
Top: MoonAmore - Mermaid Boudoir (Available until July 6th at Collabor88)
Chopsticks: Dots - Octopus Takeout in Red+White
Hand Webs: aii - Webbed Hands
Pose & Can Prop: MoonAmore - Ocean Lover Gacha Item in  Canned Mermaid
Sushi: dust bunny - Kawaii Lunch in Sushi
Bubbles: Half-Deer - Bubbles & MoonAmore - Ocean Lover Gacha Item in  Bubbles
Fish: MishMish - Shoal of Fish in Goldfish & Comet
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Mermaid's Cove [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment