Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Stuck in a Canyon Sized Rut!

Things in my RL are changing a little, everyday I'm hearing about new and amazing things that are happening... Sometimes for the better and others for the worse, depending on the luck of the day, but recently there have been two changes that are making my life more interesting... I've being on a lifestyle course for the last year now, since my terrifying rush to the hospital's recovery was over... I've been told I've lost 20kgs!!! Today was also a change in my working life... I've had the first day of training to become the assistant store manager for the store I work in... 
Changes are happening in my life, and I am kinda excited to be travelling down this road, I just hope nothing breaks down and I get stuck along the way... 

I'd started out on this road, a road that seemed like a road to nowhere and it felt like I was stuck in a bit of a rut... It was like I'd been driving through Canyon Valley - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - and the car broke down. I'd gotten stuck in the biggest of rut and wasn't able to get out or grow anywhere... 
This road is dotted with signs - you might even say they were Silly Signs, like the ones from Krescendo available at Man Cave now - that I need to choose the right path. Do I want to take the exit - a sign like the one from Lemme - that leads to routine or do I take a jump and dive into a passion?? I walk a lonely road, but I want to know what to do to make it a good walk...

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Wasabi - Iliana HW Ed. Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top & Shorts: miss chelsea - Bela Set
Bag: Pare - NC Ame Teddy Bag in Beige
Socks: Quills & Curiosities - Knitted Legwarmers (Available until July 18th at The Warehouse)
Pose: Synnergy.Tavis - [U]nisex Pose #13Pose in [F2]
Diamond Signs: [Krescendo] - Silly Signs (Available until July 11th at Man Cave)
Overhead Sign: LEMME - Take the exit!
Plants & Rocks: (Milk Motion) - Road to Nowhere Gacha Collection Items
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Canyon Valley Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment