Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Zoobydoo of the Berry Butts

I know I'm random sometimes, but I LOVE when I get more random than normal and do things that make even me do HUH?! 
Today I saw something new released that made me have an instant lapse into a jingle from a TV commercial from a few years ago in the UK. It was one that my mum was obsessed with, and she even set the music as her ringtone... I'm not sure if you've heard it, but the Ribena Advert from the UK has one of the catchiest soundtracks ever... I've decided to add it to the end of my post, so you get to enjoy it too, but today I found myself in the strangest of berry situations... 

I'd been in the middle of posing for an art class, I had slipped in amongst the prop fruits and flowers, set up all perfect for a still life, while I pretended to be a cute little strawberry - thanks to an older release from Ananas, that you can pick up at the mainstore as part of a set called Healthy Heads. 
While I was sitting there trying not to get a case of the giggles so that I'd mess up for the artists painting the scene, when there was a strange noise through the air, a strange song like noise "Zoobydoo Zoobydoo Zoobydoo"... A tiny little space ship, parked itself on a piece of fruit, and out of it popped the most adorable little "Fruit Butt" buddies - from Tardfish at the round of DollHolic that starts today - started dancing around singing the same tune that the space ship "Zoobydoo, Zoobydoo, Zoobydoo"...Such cute, happy little berries! 

What is she wearing;
Head Accessory: Ananas - Healthy Heads in Strawberry
Hair: Magika - Cure
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: Decoy - Rosalie Crop Top
Pose: Secret Poses - Ezra, Pose 1
Friends: Tardfish - Fruit Butts (Available until February 11th at DollHolic)
Fruit: {vespertine} - Autumn Fruit Platter
Cherry: kotte - Cherry Basket in Cherry
Strawberry: DISORDERLY. - Summer Berries in Loose Strawberry
Space Ship: random.Matter x Bonbon - Star Girl Gacha Item in UFO Lamp Purple
Roses: *LODE* Decor - Camilla Camelia in Vase Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment