Wednesday, January 11, 2023

WonderRudh and the Pirate Space Cats!

I've been kicking butt and taking names at work today... Thing have been changing at work, and I've decided that this year will be my year, so I sent a message to my boss to ask about a possible step up in my work life and was responded to with lots of positivity. I cannot wait until tomorrow now, although I'm nervous to have a formal sit down conversation to start me on a possible path for a new work course... 
I feel powerful right now, like I could do anything... It's the first time that I've felt like this for a while, and I feel like I could be a superhero...

While I was feeling this powerful, I was walking out on the street heading home. In my head I was skipping down the street in London on a pretty sunny day but in reality it was pissing down with rain in a dark city of Amsterdam. It wasn't long before I heard a commotion and noticed the little space ship blasting back off into space and it's inhabitants, a bunch of Pirate Space Cats - from Tardfish at Level - were causing all different kinds of trouble. 
I slipped into the nearest phonebooth, and had a little Clark Kent moment... Busting out of the booth, as the superhero that I am, I had to start kicking some butt and showing those kitties who is boss!!! Don't mess with WonderRudh! LOL Maybe I need a better superhero name, that really sounds like drain cleaner or something LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [Yomi] - Shannon Hair (Available until January 30th at Anthem)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: [Lost Junction] - Super Glasses in Tommy
Cape: Caboodle - Witch Cape RARE
Hand Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Heavenly Ranger
Bikini: AtaMe - Cute n Kinky BOOM Bikini
Boots: CULT - Blossom with HUD
Pose: Secret Poses - Cyborg, Pose 1
Cats: Tardfish - Space Cats in Pirate (Available until January 24th at Level)
Rocket: mini muffin - Rocket Nightlight
Discarded Clothes: tres blah - Hodgepodge Gacha Items in Tossed Clothes
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Floral Telephone Booth Archway

No comments:

Post a Comment