Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Even a Jedi has to Walk her Pug!

I know some of the things that I play with when it comes to my blog tend to be somewhat random. I am often inspired by the events in my life, the things that I'm enjoying or the things that I'm watching or even the things that make me unhappy will often be a reason that my blog goes one way or another... 
HellBone's birthday is coming up, and he's also more than a little excited by the fact that the Mandolorian is coming back in March, so for some reason Star Wars is on my mind... 
Then I met my brand new little friend, the force was suddenly strong... 

Standing on the face of the rocky planet, watching an ominous spaceship moving closer towards a Central Vortex - available now from Synnergy.Tavis - even though so many different things are slowly beginning to set in motion, there are things that cannot be forgotten... 
Even though she is a highly trained, and awesomely dressed - thanks to the amazing Florian Pants & Boots from AsteroidBox at the Midnight Order - Jedi knight, she had to find a moment or two to take Yoda Pug - a cute puppy from Rezz Room - for a little pee walk amongst the Carnivorous Pitcher Plants - from Hextraordinary at Midnight Order... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Danielle hairstyle (Available until February 8th at Equal10)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: [I<3F] - Top [04] (No Longer Available!)
Jacket: Rebelpill - Action Bae Jacket in Leather
Pants & Boots: AsteroidBox - Florian Pants & Boots (Available until February 20th at Midnight Order)
Pose: Secret Poses - Carrie, Pose 5M
Dog: [Rezz Room] - Yoda Pug Animesh
Sword: MESHY - Light Saber
Plants: *HEXtraordinary* - Carnivorous Collection in Pitcher Plant Terrarium (Available until February 20th at Midnight Order)
Space Ship: Hogs & Cart Wheels - DeathStar
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Central Vortex [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment