Thursday, January 26, 2023

Brat Mode Loading

I am on my first day off this week, and I don't have to work until Sunday, so I'm allowed to let my hair down and live a little... I am going to have to party in SL though because I cannot handle the thought of going out in real life. I have a massive cold and my girlie monthly... Partying in Second Life seems like a much more exciting idea... 
I love to get dressed up and look all pretty, even if it's just in my virtual world, especially when you can look all sparkly and shiny and prettiful...
 

Outside the doors of Club X - a backdrop from Paleto - I had stepped out for a breath of fresh air grabbing my fur Alice Stole - from Caboodle - and since I don't smoke in SL all that often I popped in a piece of gum... 
The outfit that I chose to wear looks like one of those that are dressed to kill... A super shiny PVC 'Sukie' Dress - from Psycho Barbie - has some of the most AMAZING metallic textures I've ever seen on a dress, and teamed it with a pair of Enchantra spiked gloves - also from Psycho Barbie, in a equally delicious shiny PVC texture -  screams fabulousness and diva all at once. A dress like this causes a spark to ignite in me, the "Brat Mode Loading" - which you can see in the tattoo on my chest, a tattoo from Adora-tions, which is available until January 28th at Sense Event - someone turned on the crazy brat, the button glowing green, ready to go... Dare you to press that button?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Mariko HW Ed. Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Gum: [Pink Fuel] - Yum Bubblegum!
Plugs: [E.S] - Usb & Plug Piercing (No Longer Available!)
Button: Ama. - Powered On Collar Implant
Tattoo: Adora-tions - Brat Mode Loading in v1 (Available until January 28th at Sense Event)
Dress: Psycho Barbie - Sukie Dress
Gloves: Psycho Barbie - Enchantra Gloves
Fur: Caboodle - Alice Stole in Bright Pack
Pose: Secret Poses - Davina, Pose 1
Trees: FOXCITY - Potted Wireframe Mood Plant
Backdrop: PALETO Backdrop - CLUB X

No comments:

Post a Comment