Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Disco Sparkles

I love the times when I can use my blogging as a means of distraction from my everyday normal boring mundanities of life... When I let my mind wander, I never know where it will take me, I love it most when I'm taken to those fantastical creative places... 
Today was one of those places, I had gotten my hands on something that made my mind go into asuper sparkly place.A place where the lights are bright and the glitter is dancing on the walls... 

There's a place out there in the galaxy, a club called the Hexagon Hall - a backdrop from Paparazzi, that you can find at Backdrop City which is free for anyone to use - where the lights are bright, and the music is pumping. This club isn't like any other, the dress code is pretty radical, but it's amazing to see all of the pretty sparkling colours. The sparkles are made even more epicly bright because of the sparkling disco balls... The "Disco Ball" Mask - from Dernier - sending rainbows skittering across the walls of the club, coloured by the Crystals in her hand, the pink fluffy 'Blair Boa' - from Mug at Equal10 - soft against my skin that's not covered by the gorgeous little dress.

What is she wearing;
Halo: HAZEL - Magic Crystals
Mask: Dernier - "Disco Ball" Mask
Collar: random.Matter - Xen Collar
Skin: Wyrd - Tovi in Pewter (No Longer Available!)
Boa: Mug - Blair Boa in Pink (Available until February 5th at Equal10)
Gloves: Normandy - KO.Leathers
Dress: Mug - Scarlett Dress in Black
Crystal: STOIC - MAJIKKU CRYSTAL
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati
Pose: FOXCITY - Devilish, Pose 5
Backdrop: Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Hexagon Hall 1

No comments:

Post a Comment