Saturday, January 14, 2023

Saucy Novels in Detention

I know that I tend to get lost sometimes when I am working on a blog post, it is the one thing that makes me feel most relaxed and trust me, today I need to switch my mind off of things that are going on, but I cannot seem to get my head into working on one of my twisted fairytales... The only thing that is coming easy seems to be the making of pretty looks that I would wear every day... So to distract myself I've decided to work on a little Look-of-the-Day... 

I don't often do things like a look of the day, I always feel a need to create a fairytale story... Today I've set up a scene that makes me feel super happy, but it's the outfit that made me feel the most happy... I LOVE how cute I look, I love that it's a little slutty and still totally adorably innocent too... 
It's an adorable outfit from Mug called "Maddie" - available until January 20th at The Fifty - that looks a little like a naughty schoolgirl uniform, and when I was dressing I knew a classroom would be a perfect location, for this adorable little "Snuggle Slut" - thanks to a tattoo from Adora-tions - to sit in her detention and read a "Saucy Novel" - from Puddles at Anthem... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Peppermint Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Necklace: BOOM - Precious Bow Choker in Grey
Chest Tattoo: Adora-tions - Snuggle Slut Chest Tattoo
Outfit: Mug - Maddie Outfit in Gray. (Available until January 20th at The Fifty)
Panties: Mug - Maddie Thong in Black (Available until January 20th at The Fifty)
Book: Puddles - Saucy Novel (Available until January 30th at Anthem)
Garters & Socks: CULT - Oliviya with HUD
Pose: Secret Poses - Carrie, Pose 4
Bag: [ATOMIC] - Backpack for bad girls (No Longer Available!)
Desk Stuff: Tentacio - My Planner
Model: Meshed Potato - Sitting Businessman Mesh Person
Backdrop: K&S - // High Love Chemistry Class. Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment