Thursday, January 5, 2023

Convincing them to give me toys...

Tis a brand new year, and with that comes brand new expectations of myself and all the fun things that go along with the new start. I've been doing some pretty things, some wintery things and for now I've decided to do one of those naughty little things that always make me smile... 
It's about time I got myself a little naughty on, I've been a good girl and now that Santa has come and gone, and won't be back again for a while, I can get away with things... 
Today, I'm going to be slipping into a disguise and heading down to a factory to find myself a new toy that Santa forgot to bring me... 

In this factory, the machines line the Hallway - a backdrop from TROPIX - of the Love Factory - a machine from LEMME - where the Astro Table Men - from Krescendo at the Man Cave - are in charge of creating new toys for special girls and boys... Now the reason I had to get a little robotic is all because these little men are trained to destroy any human that enters, just like the Oompah Loompahs in a small Chocolate Factory. Luckily there are some adorable things from Normandy, that allow me to get myself cyborged up, decorated with neons and fairylights... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Valenska Hair /Black & Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Arm: PSYCHO:Byts- Infinity Arms
Shoulder Wires: PSYCHO:Byts - Feel the Connection in Back Implant
Buttons: Ama - Glow Power Collar Implant
Pasties: Normandy - Abyss.Tape
Wire: Normandy - Inti.Veins MK2
Underbust & Belt: Normandy - NUL
Fairy Lights: Psycho Barbie - Fairy Lights
Body Tattoos: theROOM - tattoo cybergirl & Even~Tide - Cyber in Purple
Panties: NORMANDY -  Disconnect Panties
Garters: -Lunchmeat - DEFENSE Garters
Boots: CULT - Levi
Pose: FOXCITY - Bad Girls Club, Pose 5
Dolls: [Krescendo] - Astro Table (Available until January 11th at Man Cave)
Machine: LEMME - Love Factory
Basket: LEMME - Kinky shopping! in Boxed dildos & plugs
Toys: LEMME - Dildos & Plugs
Vents: NOMAD - Steaming Pipes in Rusty
Pipes: NOMAD - Steaming Pipes in Rusty A
Backdrop: TROPIX - The Hallway BackDrop 01

No comments:

Post a Comment