Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Head in the Clouds

Having one of those days where all I want to do is get myself into a pair of comfortable pyjamas, and let my mind wander off into the most fantastical of places. I had my first day back at work after a holiday and it was terribly dull... It's that period just after Christmas when the city seems to be in sleep mode. I wish that I could be in sleep mode too... I would be up in the clouds and dreaming of the stars...  

There's so much magic in the stars, the clouds and the moonlight, and even though there are things in space that may or may not exist, depending on who you talk to, I am still drawn to the stars, drawn to their glittering prettiness... 
I had the most amazing experience of star gazing when I visited my little sister in RL, she lives in a very rural cottage in the middle of nowhere, and the stars there seem more amazing than I have ever seen before. When it's clear you even see the galaxies... It brought a tear to my eye... 
For now though I'm going to laze back and let my mind drift off into the stars... 

What is she wearing;
Neon Halos & Wings: Schadenfreude - Neon Daimon Angel (Available until February 6th at Collabor88)
Earmuffs: katat0nik - LED Earmuffs in Pink (Available until February 6th at Collabor88)
Hair: Wasabi - Oakley Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eye-Make Up: #LuluB! - Universia
Collar: Boutique #187 - Diamonds & Spikes Choker
Clouds: #LuluB! - CloudHead in Blue Sky.
Bra: Paper Antler - Aisling Bikini
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Popstars & Glitterati
Staff: bonbon - Sleepy Star Gacha Item in Staff
Pose: Secret Poses - Saire, Pose 4M
Pink Cloud: Half-Deer - Patch of Galaxy in Cotton Candy
Backdrop: K&S - // Secret Garden. Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment