Wednesday, January 4, 2023

A little bit of Frosty Love

Christmas may now be over, but the world is still in that festive feeling mode. I know that people are already gagging for the spring season, but the weather is still very much in the wintery way and I will be more than willing to enjoy that. I LOVE the cold weather, I am NOT a huge fan of snow so long as I have to carry on working, if I can be at home then it's the most wonderful thing in the world... 
If I'm able to have fun, to not worry about getting to work, I LOVE the snow... 

I love when the neighbourhood in Winter - like the backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - is sparkling, white with the fresh falling snow. I love when you're able to wrap up snuggly warm and play in the street building snowmen or making snowballs and snowhearts to share a little Frosty Love - a pose set from -Extra- - until your hands go numb... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: DOUX - Winter Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Scarf: {Sakura} - Plushie Pals Scarf in Kitty
Jacket: Pseudo - Leo Leather Jacket in Black
Top: miss chelsea - Elsa Set in Sweater
Sweater: Pseudo - Isy Waist Shirt in Black
Pants: miss chelsea - Elsa Set in Leggings
Pose & Prop: -Extra- - Frosty Love, Pose 2
Snowman: vespertine - Frosty Snowman
Phone Booth: Mesh India - Winter Phone Booth (No Longer Available!)
Snowy Bench: -Extra- - Snowy Park Bench in Heavier Snow
Falling Snow: [Since1975] - Mesh Falling Snow
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Neighborhood [Winter] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment