Thursday, January 12, 2023

Cookies, Milk and My Jammies!

It's been a long day, it's been a long few days, and since the next few days are my days off I plan on relaxing and spending most of them in my pyjamas... Starting from the minute that I walk in the front door, my daytime clohes come off and the jammies come on, bra shucked off and forgotten in the bottom of the laundry basket... It's time for a good book, some delicious snacks and relaxation... 

I think I'll slip into my favourite Spooky Jammies - from Oubliette - and curl up on my soft squishy bed with a good Puddles Saucy Novel - available now until January 30th at Anthem - and maybe, just maybe, a nice cold glass of Milk - along with the cookie from Dots - and a plate of deliciously yummy Candy Waffles - from Junk Food, also at Anthem - that are PERFECT for dipping... Miles better than any other kind of cookies... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Mystique New Year Ed. Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Pjs: Oubliette - Spooky Jammies Set in Skull/Rose
Milk & Cookie: Dots - Milk & Cookie in Rainbow Chip
Pose: Fashiowl - Victorian, Pose 12
Cake: Junk Food - Candy Waffles (Available until January 30th at Anthem)
Cat Cushion: MYSA - Kitty Chonk in Grey
Books: Puddles - Saucy Novel (Available until January 30th at Anthem)
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment