Friday, January 20, 2023

Sitting Pretty in the Garage

Sometimes when I get the chance to sit and plan a blog post there is nothing that really springs to mind as to what I want to do... I have so much to do, the Midnight Order event opens today and I have a LOT of amazing new things coming that I can't wait to share, but for today I ran out of time, and I NEEDED to find something that could be quick and fun and show off my amazing sense of style... Instead of something that takes lots and lots of time to set up, I decided on a cute fun photoshoot for a little Look-of-the-Day... 

I am in LOVE with this outfit, it's one of those that I have been wearing on and off for a few days... These Agnes Pants - from AsteroidBox at Equal10 - look PERFECT with the amazing Riku Boots - from Breathe - as the dots on the pants look so close to the Riku Spikes. The rest of the most amazing outfit just all seemed to fit together so perfectly, and when I went to try and find the perfect place to pose, I didn't make it past the Warehouse - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - where the cars are parked because it just seemed so cool and the perfect backdrop for my Look-of-the-Day... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Valenska Hair in Black & Red (Available until February 6th at Collabor88)
Glasses: random.Matter - Axen Glasses in Clear
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Necklace: [Yomi] - Posh Punk Necklace
Jacket: Pseudo - Bradley Jacket in Black
Top: miss chelsea - Fili Top in STFU
Pants: AsteroidBox -  Agnes Pants in Dots (Available until February 5th at Equal10)
Boots: [BREATHE] - Riku Boots in Black
Bag: {Sakura} - Coffin Bag in Black
Pose: FOXCITY - Parked, Pose 6m
Dog: JIAN - Rottweiler
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Warehouse Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment