Tuesday, January 3, 2023

It's A Brand New Year!!

For the first time in 2023, I've been able to log into Second Life and spend some time getting my creative juices flowing. I'm finding myself feeling positive in the thoughts of being able to start creating pretty pictures, and assisting myself to grow, to shine and to allow myself to become the best possible me that I have been. 
It's time to stop and pause, to think back now that the dust has settled and that the partying hangover has subsided... It's time to evaulate what has been and what could be... 

On a Cozy Balcony - a backdrop from FOXCITY - as the party has died down, and the mess is not just a little but actually a lot, I had to stop and grab myself a last bottle of Champagne and the only clean Champagne glass - which is actually a Champagne Set from Junk Food - and have one last drink before bed... 
My mind slipped over the year that has passed, and this time last year was such a different place that I'm in right now. This time last year I was healing from a major operation to remove a flesh eaing bacteria, follwing which I spent about 5 solid months barely getting out of bed while things healed... Later in the year, along with many other British people I found myself mourning the loss of Queen Elizabeth II, as it was like losing a grandparent... 
Around the same time renovations started on our house, and all hell broke loose. We ended up with a GIANT HOLE in the back of our house and no-one to do any work, until Hell took matters into his own hands. 
It has been a LONG HARD year, and things have been pretty nightmarish, but I made it through and I've never felt better. I'm doing well at work, I've been losing weight and I'm feeling like my mind is in a good place. I look forward to the new year, I raise a glass for positivity, for prosperity and for a healthy and happy new year...
Happy New Year to anyone that reads this, I hope you can join me on this year's rollercoaster... Please keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times, it's likely to be a bumpy ride!!!

What is she wearing;
Hat: hive - New Years Eve Party Hat in Black
Hair: Wasabi - Svea Hair in Offbeat
Skin:  amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Face Make-up: Izzie's - Insomnia
Jacket: AsteroidBox - Ramona Shirt in Black&Silver Stars
Skirt: AsteroidBox - Lea Skirt in Glitter
Boots: AsteroidBox - Lilly Boots
Bottle & Glass: Junk Food - Champagne Set 2023
Pose: FOXCITY - Bubbles, Pose 4
Tables & Flags & Vomit: DRD - Block Party Aftermath
Floor Mess: LOVE - AFTER PARTY MESS
Hanging Signs & Stars: [Merak] - NYE Party Signs
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Cozy Balcony

No comments:

Post a Comment