Monday, January 16, 2023

Needs a little something...

The weather is getting aweful over here in the Netherlands... It's typical Dutch Winter weather, lots of rain, plenty of hail and a wind that will blast through to your bones. It's the perfect weather to stay inside and relax, doing that I find myself logging into Second Life and then going outside LOL... Why go outside into the real bad weather, when you can stay warm and still go out into the thick snow... 

I decided to wander off into the winter wilds of Second Life in a beautiful place where it still 'Tis the Season and there, dressed in the most amazing winter wear outfit topped off with the most gorgeous fluffy hat - a set called Veda from miss chelsea at the current round of equal10 until February 5th - I froze my butt off... I had to stop at a nearby Hot Chocolate Stand, to get myself something warm to drink. The vendor gave me the most amazing large cup of hot cocoa, complete with marshmallows, wafers and chocolate sprinkles. It tasted delicious, but there was something missing... I had to add that little something to make it a "Spiked Cocoa" - from Dots, also at equal10

What is she wearing;
Hat: miss chelsea - Veda Hat (Available until February 5th at equal10)
Hair: DOUX - Ylenia Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: miss chelsea - Veda Top (Available until February 5th at equal10)
Drink: Dots - Spiked Cocoa in Red (Available until February 5th at equal10)
Skirt: miss chelsea - Veda Skirt (Available until February 5th at equal10)
Pose: FOXCITY - Cutie Pie, Pose 6

No comments:

Post a Comment