Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Becoming Queen Bee

I have been on a rather random, weird fantasy world lately and I can't say that I'm not enjoying it. I've always had a passion for creating the weird and wonderful characters, my blogging world is full of them, each one unique and random and different, but very occasionally I let my mind create one that will surprise even me... 
This very situation happened today, I was out walking through the glorious countryside, and I spotted the beehives in the corner of the field. I gave them a wide birth, fearing being stung by any of the bees, I guess though my caution was worthless... I got stung, and it was the sting that caused the magic to happen... 

In the fields where the Sunset Rising happens - thanks to a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - I meandered towards the Bee Hives - a beautiful set from Apple Fall if you're interested - and felt the bees - which in this case are adorable and from LODE - begin to dance, welcoming their new leader... I didn't notice the changes at first, but when I caught a glimpse of myself in a honey jar, the image was amazing... I'd gone full on Honey Bee - thanks to a new release from Fantasy Forest Store - I was going to be the new queen, I was crowned with a beautiful Heartsong Crown - from Six Feet Under that you can see more clearly in the ad that I'm sharing below - and I was to help make sure the hive would survive and thrive... I was ready to do my part... I just hope that there might be bigger boy bees than the ones flying around, I need someone much bigger to procreate with hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Rio Hair in Offbeat
Tiara: Six Feet Under - Heartsong Crown
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Body Markings, Horns, Fur, Wings & Abdomen: Fantasy Forest Store - Honey Bee
Honey Drips: Fika - Honey Drop in Honey (No Longer Available!)
Pose: FOXCITY - Baby G, Pose 4M
Hives & Urns: Apple Fall - Bees Fatpack
Bees: *LODE* Accessory - Bumble Bee
Bottle: *LODE* Decor - Silverblue Honey  in Bottle
Jar: DISORDERLY - Floral Tea in Honey Pot
Daisies: Mesh Plants - Daisies in White Double
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Sunset Rising [360] Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment