Wednesday, December 28, 2022

One Final Thought For 2022...

Tonight will be my last post of the year as tomorrow morning we are off to our favourite holiday park in the woods that is firework free and therefore means less chance of my doggie having a heart attack. Izzy has ALWAYS been terrified of loud explosions like fireworks, and in the Netherlands people are crazy for fireworks - scary crazy - so we take her away from all that... 
It's been a hell of a year, it started off as some of the scariest moments of my life, and once that was over and life seemed a LITTLE more normal then things got messy again when the re-building of our house started... Nightmares all around...
 

So right now I'm going to find somewhere to celebrate the fact that I managed to get through the year alive, and well - as well as I was able to anyway - with a smile on my face. I'm off to the woods for a long weekend with a blanket and a good book. I might have to take some magical sparklers - like the ones from kotte - with a glass of Red Wine - one of the poses in a set from Secret Poses - and celebrate in the bright lights of city in the distance, like those at the Hotel Calimala - which is actually a part of a backdrop that looks like a chic city hotel from Synnergy.Tavis, and I've attached the ad below so that you can see the FULL backdrop as it's supposed to look - as I wave goodbye to the shit show that was my year 2022 and tentatively look forward with positivity for the year 2023.... 
To anyone that takes the time to read my ramblings - if there is anyone out there at all - thank you for riding through this year's rollercoaster with me. I've been at one of the lowest points in my life, and come through to the other side, let's see if the grass is any greener out here... Happy New Year to you all!!! My thoughts and wishes, love and hugs are with you always... 

What is she wearing;
Hairband: GASET x PHI - FUCK 2022
Hair: Wasabi - Hollis Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: (Yummy) - NYE 2023 Neon Glasses 
Sweater:
Mug - Dalla Sweater in Green
Sparkler: kotte - Sparkle in Sparkler A
Pose & Wine Prop: Secret Poses - Red Wine, Pose 5
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Hotel Calimala [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment