Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Monsters Go Back To School!!

Kids in my part of the world have all done the dreaded deed and started the new school year. I always loved the start of a new school year, not so much because I was eager to be back at school but because I was excited about things like getting new stationary, a new bag and new shoes to impress my friends, and make the others jealous. I was also a bit of a geek, so I never had a problem with school and the classes I chose, especially in my senior years when I had my chosen electives... 
I should also admit that I have a bit of an obsession with the cartoon 'Monster High', and any time I think of school now, I wish that I'd been able to be a student there!! All the students being the children of the monsters, I think I could definitely fit in... Let's all head to Monster High to start the school year... 

Walking down the School Hallway - a backdrop from Paparazzi - everybody turns to look at me, it's not because I'm different, it's just because my older sister is Frankie Stein, she's one of the popular kids and I have now got to fill his big boots... 
Hair styled in the traditional Bride of Frankenstein look, I looked just like my mother, but the rest of the style was much more akin to Frankie's since I borrowed most of her clothes hehe... A punk rocker style skirt - from Mug - a shirt with the coolest slogan and some of the coolest accesories that a ghoul could find... 
My cellphone decorated with the Frankenstein look - a Zombie Bride phone from Boutique #187 - my barcoded tag on my collar - from Tardfish - is my body tag from the morgue, and because I'm cute some candified bling, including the adorable Candy Nose Chain - from Six Feet Under at DollHolic, which isn't so clear in the main picture but I've added a close-up and the ad to show you just how cute it is...
 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [RunAway] - Shelley Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Suicidal Unborn - Pastel Sunglasses
Nose Piercing: Six Feet Under - Candy Nose Chain (Available until September 11th at DollHolic)
Collar: Tardfish - Tagged Collar in Silver V2 (Available until August 28th at Fetish Fair)
Neck Bolts: Insomnia Angel - Unbreakable Vow Gacha Item in Bolt Series [B]
Necklace & Bracelet: Bowtique - Candy Jewelry Set
Top: Corvus - Collect Cecile Top (Past Free Gift)
Glove:  miss chelsea - Fara Gloves (Available until September 5th at Equal10)
Phone: Boutique #187 - Zombie Bride Phone Case
Right Arm Cuff: SEKA's - Punkette Wrist
Notebook: e.marie - Sassy Notebook in I Am Very Busy
Nails: Nar Mattaru - Carmilla Stiletto Nails
Skirt: Mug - Punk Rocker Gacha Item in #2 Plaid Skirt RARE
Pose: FOXCITY - Kawaii AF, Pose 2
Backdrop: Paparazzi - School Hall 3

No comments:

Post a Comment