Saturday, August 6, 2022

Blowing Bubbles, Transporting Fairies!

When I was little, I was lucky enough to be able to have a HUGE amount of toys of all different shapes and sizes. Things from dollhouses, to plushies of all different kinds, inside and outside toys, games and puzzles and story books, but one of my favourite things was ALWAYS bubble blowing wands with a huge bottle of bubbles... I used to wile away hours dancing around waving the wands to fill the sky with a shower of rainbow filled bubbles... I used to dream that each one held a tiny fairy who'd fly free to grant wishes as each bubble popped. I have no idea where the story came from, but it was always something I believed! 

I've always loved bubbles purely and simply because I've believed that fairies are teleported around in them... All you have to do is raise a bubble wand to your lips and gently blow, a whispering of Bubble Bubble - the release from Ananas for The Fifty - close your eyes though because as the fairy pops her way out of the soapy confines, the sparkles and bubbles that pop can sting... Close your eyes, make a wish a blow... 

What is she wearing;
Bubble Fairy: 
Hair: Unicorn - Hair Towel SPA
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Wings: Decoy - Angela Wings
Towel: MUSCHI - Towel Like a Boss in White
Body Bubbles: MIWAS - Bubble on me in White
Bubble Wand: Ananas -  Bubble Bubble (Available until August 20th at The Fifty
Blowing Rudh: 
Hair: Olive - the Sunset Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: miss chelsea - Fili Top in STFU
Props: 
Bubble Set: Junk Food - Bubbles Set
Ducks: MishMish - Rubber Duck in Sunny
Tub: Violetility - Court of Love Bath
Bubbles: Half-Deer - Bubbles
Steam: kotte - Cloudy in Mist 

No comments:

Post a Comment