Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Horror Pops at the Spooky Park

It's hot, and humid, and I'm desperate for the summer to go away again so that the Autumn can reign supreme once more and the spooky month can start... BRING ON THE SPOOKY MONTH... 
Until then I need to find something to do that will cool down, I think I might end up trying to find a good place to get myself an Ice-cream... 

There are so many awesome places that you can get Ice-cream and SL is full of hundreds of them... Ice-cream parlours, and stands on the beach, pedal powered carts and the good old Ice-cream vans... I used to love when the ice-cream truck would come around the street near my parents house when I was a kid. I used get all excited hearing that bell. I used to love going to a fairground near my grandparents house for the same reason when I was a kid, we'd go on the rides and there would be an ice-cream van... 
Even though the fairground at Everwinter has been let go, there is still a chance to get yourself a an ice lolly, though they only have Horror Pops - from Junk Food - available since the monsters moved in... 
The Horror Pops are delicious and super fun too... I've always had a love of a certain hockey playing dude... 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Hat: Wasabi - Beach Bum in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Collar: Can't Even - Pacifier Choker in Black
Necklace: Plastik- Holo Choker in Unicorn (No Longer Available!)
Jacket: [SHIFUKU] - DenimJacket in Black
Outfit: miss chelsea - Elle Dress (Available until August 30th at Anthem)
Bracelets: miss chelsea - Elle Shag Bands (Available until August 30th at Anthem
Lolly: Junk Food - Horror Pops in Hockey
Shoes: miss chelsea - Elle Hi-Tops (Available until August 30th at Anthem
Pose: Secret Poses - Jane, Pose 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment