Wednesday, August 24, 2022

The Guide of the Moon

Time to relax after a long day at work, I find myself dozing on the sofa and letting my mind drift into a slumber of sorts. I know that I should be taking a shower to unwind, but I cannot help myself, laying in the far and keeping my eyes closed to block out all of the noise of the day is a damn good idea... 
While my mind drifts off, I find myself floating into the clouds, the darkening clouds where the stars are slowly beginning to peek out and glitter the sky... 

Floating in the Starbright Starlight- which is actually an older backdrop from Synnergy - I found myself travelling just a little too high... The moon was clearly visible, but that's not what was the most surprising. As I peeped over the clouds, my eyes adjusting to the twinkling stars  and being so close to the moon, I realised that it was being held like a Moon Balloon - from Schadenfreude - by one of the most amazing creatures I've ever seen... A moonlit KIRIN Dragon - a beautiful release from Forest Fantasy Store that includes not just the gorgeous body tattoos, but various body spikes, horns, and a beautiful tail - in silver and white, was guiding the moon through the sky, surrounded by dancing Willow the Whisps - from Hextraordinary. So ethereal was she, such a magical dragonness of the moonlight... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Ruya Hair in Black & Red
Hair Stars: Doe - Twinkling Stars Aura
Skin: Wyrd - Tovi in Pewter
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Eyes
Lower Horns: Tardfish - Ribbon Horns (Available until August 28th at Fetish Fair)
Tattoo, Shoulder Spikes, Upper Horns & Ear Accessories: Forest Fantasy Store - KIRIN Dragon
Wings: Sweet Thing - Demon Wings
Dress: ERSCH - Foam Dress in White
Balloon: Schadenfreude - Moon Balloon
Panties: Cynful - Little Love Lingerie Set in White
Pose: Secret Poses - Analu, Pose 2M
Fairy Friends: HEXtraordinary - Willow The Whisp
Backdrop: Synnergy - Starbright Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment