Monday, August 1, 2022

Magical Mouse Burgers

Once again, it's dinner time and once again I seem to find myself blogging as I'm thinking about food... I can't help myself focusing on food while I'm planning on doing some blogging preparation. I feel like BBQ tonight, I want burgers and the best place to get them is a BBQ with that flame grilled taste. 
I don't want just any old burgers, I want something a little more special than an ordinary burgers... I want something with a little magical sparkle! Something served, in perhaps the most magical placce on earth... I'm going for Mickey Burgers... 

The Magical Mickey Burgers, actually known as the Mouse Ears Burger - a yummy release from Junk Food - are cooked by Goofy and served by Mickey, so long as he can sneak them past Pluto on the way to the picnic table - another release from Junk Food. It's definitely the perfect garden, full of Mickey and Minnie Mouse Topiaries - from Boutique #187 - to enjoy the delicious burgers. 
Of course, since I was having some special burgers in some very special company, I HAD to get all dressed up for the part. and luckily at the recent round of Planet 29, Les Sucreries de Fairy released the awesome Burger Queen outfit. It seems like the perfect burger eating outfit! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Foxy - Minx Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit (Including EVERYTHING worn): Les Sucreries de Fairy - Burger Queen (Available until August 22nd at Planet 29)
Pose: FOXCITY - Kawaii AF, Pose 3
Burgers: Junk Food - Mouse Ears Burger
Potted Trees: Boutique #187 - Mouse Topiary
Fairy Lights: Junk Food - String Lights in Burger
Sauces: Junk Food - Ketchup & Mustard (Part of Junk Food - Grilling Set)
Drinks: Half-Deer - Fast Food Clutter in Soda Drink Red
Table: Junk Food - Picnic Table in Cedar
Grill: Junk Food - Grill (Part of Junk Food - Grilling Set)
Patties: DYNASTY - Chill n' Grill Gacha Item in Beef Patties
Bread: dust bunny - Wanderlust Gacha Item in Bread Basket
Castle: Kalopsia - Princess Castle
Backdrop: MINIMAL - Block Party Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment