Monday, August 22, 2022

A "Walk" in the Park

A day at home, a chance to relax after a super busy weekend at work... It's always a lovely, happy, relaxed feeling of being able to have a day to just unwind, although in typical fashion I ended up waking up far too early. Although, being awake so early means that I have more of a chance to get things done... I've done some dishes and laundry, I've taken a shower and even had a chance to get some dusting done, I might if I'm very good even find the time to run the vacuum through the house. 
First, however, I need to get some important groceries, so it's time for a trip to the shops... 

Killing two birds with one stone, I've decided to take the dogs for a walk as I head to the shops. I grabbed my jacket, tied my skates and said to the pack of Great Dane puppies - from JIAN - that were chilling in my garden "Let's Roll" - a pose from a set by Secret Poses - to the dog park. We did decide to make a quick stop off at the shops on the way to the park, my doggie buddies were excitedly happy to carry some of my Shopping Bags - from Junk Food - so we stocked up on snacks and went on to cause chaos as we charged through the park!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Strange and Unusual
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Necklace: xx - Clip Chain in Silver
Jacket: GABRIEL - One-shoulder Riders in Black
Top: miss chelsea - Fara Tank (Available until September 5th at Equal10)
Gloves: miss chelsea - Fara Gloves (Available until September 5th at Equal10)
Shorts: miss chelsea - Fara Shorts (Available until September 5th at Equal10)
Knee Wounds: FREYA - Basic Kneels Marks V.2
Shoes: CULT - Jammin
Pose: Secret Poses - Let's Roll, Pose 5
Grocery Bags: Junk Food - Shopping Bags
Dogs: JIAN - Great Danes
Bench: 22769 - Victorian Bench
Dog Park Sign & Dog Litter Bin: Star Sugar - Dog Park Items
Bin: DRD - San Mora Set in City Trash
Background: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Fall roadway [ 360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment