Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Making Friends on the Beach

Today I've been off work, off chores and taking it super easy... I'm being LAZYYYYYYYY... I want to just kick back and chill... I wanted to laze on a beach in the sand and read a good book, or build a sandcastle... Perhaps even more fun, since I enjoy doing them in the snow, I'll make the sand a little wet and build Sand Men!!! 

I'm Living Life - thanks to this adorable pose from -Extra- that should be part of a couple pose and I should be leaning on a human friend, but I don't have any of those lol - and the little goth girlie that I am, sometimes, can't resist wearing  HUGE hat to hide myself from the sun to sit on the beach and build the Sandmen - from Chez Moi at Tres Chic
It's such a cute beach, perfect for a little spooky girl like me... There's even an adorably Spooky Beach Hut - from Violetility - packed with super cute Goth Floats, like the cute little bat and the coffin lilo - from Krescendo - for when you're done building Sandmen and want to just float out to sea for a while! 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Doe - Makina (Available until August 20th at The Fifty)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Face Chain: Boutique #187 - Padlock Nose Chain
Necklace: Kibitz - Jenna's Necklace in Silver
Bikini: PSYCHO.Byts - Kiersten Bikini
Bracelet: E-Clipse Designs - Oracolus in Black
Drink: [Cubic Cherry] - Healthy Drink
Pose: -Extra- - Livin' Life (Available until August 15th at Shiny Shabby)
Snow Men: CHEZI MOI - Sandman Set (Available until August 10th at Tres Chic)
Floaties: [Krescendo] - Goth Float Set
Beach Hut: Violetility - Spooky Beach Hut
Parasol: [Merak] - Parasol in Ink
Backdrop: [ Focus Poses ] - Tropical Beach Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment