Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Sunflowers in the Bath

I've had a super busy three days, I have barely seen or done anything besides working, eating and sleeping... I need time to sleep and feel rested, I feel a need to have a day to myself and maybe I get a chance to relax for a day tomorrow. 
I think I am going to take myself a LONG, hot bath... Some deliciously sweet scented bubbles, a hot cuppa tea and possibly some relaxing music. I'll close my eyes as I sink into the bubbly water, then let myself breathe deep and relax... I'll let my mind wander, I'll let my mind drift and find somewhere magical to rest... 

My mind wandered to a place where the fairies go to relax, as the bath steam cleared, I spotted the prettiest of fairies running herself a bath surrounded by the flowers that she is named for... The Sunflower Fae, dressed in her adorable Sunflower Hat - from Evil Baby and Colorfuel - and her skin painted with the markings of the Sunflowers leaves... Running a long, hot bath to wile away the sunset evening!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Foxy - Seeker Hair in Red
Hat: Evil Baby + Colorfuel - Sunflower Hat
Eye: Nylon Outfitters - Third Eye in Strange Colors Blue/Yellow
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn! - Phantom Eyes V.2
Wings: Decoy - Blooming Fae Wings in Pearl (Recoloured by Me!)
Bikini: Decoy - Forest Fae: Green Outfit
Tattoo: Evil Baby - Leaf Tattoo in Summer Green
Sparkles: #LuluB! - Invierna Fatpack & Cole's Corner - Glitterati
Shoes: Pure Poison - Sunflower Platforms
Pose: FOXCITY - Rituals, Pose 3m
Backdrop: Synnergy - Sunflower Bath Scene 

No comments:

Post a Comment