Saturday, August 27, 2022

Happy 16th Rezday to Me!

Today is a very special day today... It's been a fairly normal day for anyone, but me, although today is a very important day for me today since I've officially been logging into Second Life as Rudh for 16 years today. Sixteen LONG, crazy years... 
I decided to celebrate with a little party for one... A few gifts in the weekend sales and a plate of delicious Stacked Birthday Burgers...
 

I made myself  plate of super delicious burgers, I stacked these Birthday Burgers - from Hangry - I dressed myself up in a bright, fun outfit that was topped off with my super, awesome Birthday Hat - from kotte, that I'd picked up as a free gift at a past Shop'N'Hop - and sat down to think back on all of my special memories... 
I've been through SO MUCH, I met my husband in SL, I met my bestest friend in the world in SL, I started working a RL job in SL, because of someone I met in SL. I have been able to fly. I became a barbie doll that can be anything from a zombie, a fairy, a mermaid and just damn pretty. I've learnt new skills and developed those that I already had. No matter how many downs I've had - and there have been plenty - I've had many, many more ups... Would I change any of it? NO CHANCE IN HELL I WOULD... Did I ever think I'd be here all this time? Do I think I'll be here for the next 10 years, the next 16 years? I damn well hope so... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: kotte - Birthday Hat in Pink (Past Shop'n'Hop Gift)
Hair: Wasabi - Popsicle Hair in Offbeat (Available until September 20th at The Fifty)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Necklace: Insomnia Angel - Eleanor Pearl Necklace in Pink (Available until September 6th at Collabor88)
Top: Decoy - Rosalie Crop Top
Skirt: miss chelsea - Tyra Tutu in Rainbow
Plate: Hangry - Stacked Birthday Burgers
Pose: FOXCITY - Eyes On Me, Pose 3M
Chairs: dust bunny - Pastel Celebration in Balloons & Presents Chair
Curtains: tarte. - Night Sky Curtain II in Nebula (Available until September 12th at N21

No comments:

Post a Comment