Friday, August 26, 2022

Dream Beams of Neon Blue and Pink!

I had the worst night's sleep last night, it messed me up because I had a night full of bad dreams and a bed that felt uncomfortable, when it's normally my place of heaven. My dreams were a bit bonkers and all over the place, it lead to me making lists of everything that I needed to do, planning blog posts that I had to work on, and generally not actually letting my mind relax so I'd sleep. 
I needed a plan to find a way to help myself sleep, I needed something that would be a tool to help me knock myself out. I'd thought about the Rapunzel Method. The would hurt too much, I needed something less painful... I needed a DreamBeam...

The DreamBeam - a gun from Decoy at the Collabor88 - shoots rays of pure happy dreams. These dreams should make you sleep better... The gun is hard to find though, you have to spend time gazing at the many Retro Reflections - a new release from Quills & Curiosities at the Warehouse, that make for AMAZING photography backdrops - and peek through the Eden Palm leaves until you find it. Make sure you have lots of light though, you'll need it to see through the dark. There are some amazing dresses that give off light - from Normandy - that look perfect and work gorgeously... The PVC they are made of looks so awesome with a matching glass colour - thanks to a gorgeous Fetish Fair release from Boutique #187

What is she wearing;
Hair: [Yomi] - Gryphon Hair (Available until September 18th at The Warehouse)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Mask: Normandy - LowTek Mask
Collar: Boutique #187 - Glass Collar (Available until August 28th at Fetish Fair)
Dress: Normandy - Motoko Dress
Gun: Decoy - DreamBeam (Available until September 6th at Collabor88)
Pose & Palm Leaves: Secret Poses - Eden, Pose 4M
Neon Sign Backdrop: Quills & Curiosities - Retro Reflections in Square 5 (Available until September 18th at The Warehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment