Monday, August 15, 2022

Flutters at the Flower Market

It's been such a hot few days here, and I worked my ass off all weekend, so today I've been able to finally able to take a break and relax a little bit. I really hope that things cool down here so that I don't have to work in heat like that again. 
Today has been fairly relaxing, I've done a few things around the house, taking my time with them while trying to stay cool, and even went to the market. I was so tempted to get some flowers, there are SO many beautiful flowers and they looked so happy... I know they'd wilt at home... 

One of my favourite things in my SL home has to be the little market area that I've set up... I wanted something pretty to decorate the space, and since I love flowers, the flower market seemed to fall together naturally... SO MANY FLOWERS, and a touch of magic... I'd done some shopping, I'd bought a paper and some bread and fruits but the colours of the flowers, and the flashing flickers of colours drew me in. The beautiful Fluttery Friends - a hunt item from Quills & Curiosities, available until August 31st at Enchantment - were enjoying the gorgeous flowers too... What a beautiful Flower Shop - a pose set from Fashiowl helped with this picture set up - and well once hooked, I was buying flowers LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Foxy - Dawn Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: Frayed - Dakota Tops in Grey
Pants: Mug - Layla Jeans in Gray
Pose: Fashiowl - Flower Shop, Pose Bouquet 3
Bag: tarte. x Stories&Co. - Summer Tote
Butterflies: Quills & Curiosities - Fluttery Friends (Available until August 31st at Enchantment)
Table: [Krescendo] - Upcycled Market Stall
Cacti Buddy: MishMish - Cactus Cutie in Candy
Gnome: Mutresse - Godmother Garden Lady Gnomes RARE
Flowers (Listed per Store)
    Dust Bunny - Harvest Jug of Sunflowers, Storybook Living in Lavender Tin & Fresh Bouquet, Wanderlust in Daisy Teacup, & Pom Pom Plant in Mixed 
    LODE - Hello June in Blue (Forget-me-nots), Chamomile Vase, Lillies in White, Lily of the Valley, Pampas Grass in Dried, Lilac Vase in Charles Joly, & Balts Dry Flowers in Red 
    Granola - Bucket of Roses 
    {vespertine} - Spring Rose Arrangement in Pink Tones, First Spring Flowers Bouquet, & Pink Caladium Vase
    [keke] - Crocus in Purple (No Longer Available!)
    Schadenfreude - Pansy in Glass Tiny Bottles & Daisy in Glass Tiny Bottles 
    Pitaya - Tulip Delivery in Yellow Tulip 
    Half-Deer - Rose Ball 
    KraftWork + Pitaya - Blume Mini Flowers & Branches Arrengement
    Apple Fall - West Village Spring Tulips in Yellow 
    Hive - Hanging Bourgainvillea Plant in Blue
    Bee.Bu Occasions - You are beautiful (No Longer Available!)

No comments:

Post a Comment