Saturday, July 31, 2021

Time for a Wild Pool Party!

 Guess who is back?! That's right it's ME... I'm bak after the much needed break to visit my family in the UK... It;s recharged my batteries and I am ready to start working my little butt off again... 
Though as I'm back I think that it might be a little fun to welcome myself back to RL with a little party. I'll warn you now though, it could get  little wild...

Before any other guests could arrive, my little animal buddies had made themselves very comfortable! The tiger cubs - from JIAN - and the adorable pygmy hippos - from Foxwood - had a great time exploring the pool in our garden while I was setting things up for the arrival of my other guests... I think they seemed to like the awesome Safari Sprinklers - from Krescendo at Man Cave - maybe it reminded them of their natural wild habitats hehe... 
The place was ready... I had a tub of Summer Sodas, ready and chilling from Junk Food, and everything was set for a water fight of epic proportions. The Let's Play! Water Balloon Fight - from peaches -  and I've even pre-filled a couple of buckets of squirt guns - from Junk Food at The Warehouse Sale
Let the battles, and the party, commence... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Boutique #187 - Summer Vizor 
Hair: Wasabi - Teagan in Fireworks
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Shorts: Ananas - Wild Ones in Tiger (Available until August 9th at Kustom9)
Phone: Boutique #187 - PinWheel Phone Case
Pose: FOXCITY - Getaway Group Pose
Water Gun: Junk Food - Squirt Gun Bucket v2 (Available until August 17th at The Warehouse Sale)
Hippos: Foxwood - Pygmy Hippos (Available Saturday July 31st for The Saturday Sale)
Sprinklers: Krescendo - Safari Sprinklers (Available until August 11th at Man Cave)
Hose & Balloons: peaches - Let's Play! Water Balloon Fight
Drinks Cooler: Junk Food - Summer Soda Tub (Available until August 10th at The Liaison Collaborative)
Water Pillows: Half-Deer - Mini Star Float
Tiger: JIAN - Tiger Cub Collection
Chairs: CHEZ MOI - Maluma Beach Chair
Parasol: Dust Bunny - Bunny Bakery Umbrella
Pool: Trompe Loeil - Eloa Rainforest Pool PG 

No comments:

Post a Comment