Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Fae, I wanna take you to a Fae Bar!

I'm not feeling so well today, I've got a summer time cold amongst other things, so when I tried to sit myself down to get some photography done my mind was having none of it! Luckily for me though I had some ready and waiting, and even luckier for me there was one that followed on from my fantasy fairytale post of yesterday. I think I'm in the mood for it now, a fairytale that takes me away from my Summer Cold, and into a land where magic exists! 
Fairy Rudh found an amazing bar... Deep underground in an enchanted cave at the Stormwood...
Now of course, in a Fairy Bar, there is a dress code, and well you know me by now I cannot resist dressing up... Although actually the more important thing right now is I saw something that I HAD to have and have been finding excuses to wear it ever since, and well it fit in well in a Fairy bar so... 
CHECK OUT THE MOST AMAZING HIBISCUS FLOWER BOA FROM LOVELY ALIEN!!! 
When added to a little leafy number - like the corset and panties from !dM deviousMind - it makes for a very perfect outfit! 

What is she wearing;
Antlers & Hair: Moon - Sacred Vi Ola in Pastels (No Longer Available!)
Flowers: *LODE* - Hibiscus in Light Violet 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Izzie's - Angel Eyes 
Body Sparkles: [Cynful] - Stripper Body Dust 
Wings: DRD - Fairywings Pinkset (No Longer Available!)
Outfit: !dM deviousMind - Cassia in SUMMERFOREST 
Boa: ((LovelyAlien)) - Hibiscus Flower Boa in Royal 
Pose: FOXCITY - Silhouette Poses, Pose 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment