Thursday, August 9, 2018

Bad Puppy

Since yesterday was all about the not so well behaved women, today I couldn't really do something sweet and innocent, could I?! It has to be something that a bad girl would be proud of, and so for me, something naughty was the only way to go hehe... You know me, I love being naughty occasionally!! OK, more than occasionally!!! More like a LOT!!! 
Today the bad little me got punished and sent to bed early... 
A Puppy Love Bed for my punishment, though luckily the Puppy Love Dog Bed from Fapple is plush and soft, with a cute little friend to keep me company! 
Of course, since it's a puppy bed, I had to dress for the part, with a little tail - that's not really a tail - and a tattoo that well... Shows Daddy just whereto spank me when I'm a bad girl!! 
Now OK, I may not make history, but being a bad girl is SO MUCH FUN!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Fiji (Current Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: Mad' - SpankMe AssTattoo
Hand Prints: Ama - Ass Smacks 
Plug: [Claimed] - Puppy Mini Tail 
Pose: Image Essentials - Beach Babe V2, Pose 2
Bed: Fapple - Puppy Love Dog Bed 
Cuffs: Artisan Fantasy - Conquistador Trunk Gacha Items in 02 Collar & Cuffs 
Art:  Fapple- The Spanking Guide 

No comments:

Post a Comment