Monday, August 13, 2018

Lazing with the Kittens

Now that the heat is rumoured to be coming back a little I'm kinda hoping that it stays well away. I couldn't bare for it to get as hot as it was before, and RIGHT NOW, it's perfect, the precursor of Autumn... BRING ON AUTUMN!!! It's my favourite time of the year! 
As it gets hotter again, albeit hopefully briefly, my kittens and I will be finding a spot that's comfy to laze in, where we can hide away!
I love kittens and will protect them like a crazed momma cat if I have to... The two that came to hide with me in the heat are some of my favourites lol... I LOVE the way the little one in the basket, wriggles as he dreams - he's from Dust Bunny and O.M.E.N by the way - but the cheeky little one that climbed into my shirt is definitely getting more attention right now - it's a !gO! shirt from the Meow! Gacha if you wanted to know - since he's digging his claws into my boobies!!! 
Hopefully sitting and chillaxing in this lovely comfy chair - which is an awesome pose from NANTRA called Tequila Sunset - will keep the heat away!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessory: Moon. Hair - Haiku 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar: Kibitz - Leather collar in Meow 
Top: !gO! - Meow! Gacha Item in Cat Top 3 RARE 
Shorts: BOOM - Cozy Shorts in Sugar 
Boots: Blueberry - Sammy Boots 
Pose & Prop: NANTRA - Tequila Sunrise (Available until August 26th at The Liaison Collaborative
Kitten & Basket: dust bunny & O.M.E.N - Basket Cat Bed in Brown
Left Plant: hive - Potted Fan Palm Plant 
Middle Plant: hive - Potted Plants in Gold Dust Dracaenas 
Right Plant: dust bunny - Potted Dragon Tree 

No comments:

Post a Comment