Friday, August 17, 2018

To Escape The Lovefest?!

Jumping through portals had often lead our heroine on some strange and wondrous adventures, but nothing could prepare her for her unexpected visit to the mysterious land of Lovefest Grunt
At first this pretty landscape lured her in, with it's sparkling starscape and it's pink and turquoise mountains, but it wasn't long until she had a sudden change of heart! Never having cared for Aliens - in fact I really have a terrible phobia of them and have convinced myself the friends in the picture are monsters NOT alien in anyway - she needed an escape back to her own reality. Finding the nearest parked vehicle - which strangely reminded her of something else, and therefore put a naughty smile on her face - she jumped on and held on tight, as she tried to find the starter button... 
OK OK once again my mind got carried away with me... I love when a picture comes to life and my imagination can wander to weird places... 
What started out as a picture that was to share some of my new stuff, like the adorable bikini and sarong I'm wearing from epoch - which I've had to include the ad artwork for below, since it's not as clear as I wanted it to be in my photo - and a gift of a VERY large phallic toy from my "momma" - LOL - became a fantasy tale in my head... 
OK the large Phallic toy is something you can't miss, I don't need to point it out but it was a gift from my MC sister Loulou - who is dating my Daddy Chopper, hence "momma" and yes I KNOW it's complicated LOL - its'an Astralia "Kinky Rodeo Game" from the current round of ROMP, and it's fast becoming my new favourite toy!! I love when people buy me sexy toys LOL!!! 
The little monsters - Cthulhu to be precise - are a new gacha release from 1313 Mockingbird Lane for the soon to open Lovefest. This is an event based on H.P. Lovecraft's writings, so expect a lot of Cthulhu related goodies... Now I'm not too familiar with his works, BUT I can safely say although the stories are in the Sci-Fi genre, Cthulhu is NOT regarded as an alien but actually is a god-like entity... PHEW I'm safe, no aliens for me!!! 
Anyway, wrapping up now, as I said the ad artwork for the bikini and sarong is below, but I have a happy face today, I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!! 
What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessory: Moon. Hair - Haiku 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Bikini: epoch - Raven Bikini Set (Available until August 30th at anyBody)
Sarong: epoch - Raven Sarong Set (Available until August 30th at anyBody
Prop & Pose: Astralia - Kinky Rodeo Game (Available until August 25th at ROMP
Toys: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Cthulhu Hatchlings Gacha (Available until August 26th at Lovefest
Speech Bubble: [monso] - My Speech Bubble in Blah Blah 
Backdrop: [Grunt] - Grid Pool Backdrop (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment