Thursday, August 23, 2018

A Kaleidoscope of Butterflies

I feel like doing something pretty today, something that isn't really a normal look or style for me, but with my same usual fairytale flair perhaps... Something of a more modern fairytale princess, in a less and typical style of dress but looking very very pretty none-the-less... 
I guess you might say that this is a look of the day for me, it's a dress that as soon as I saw it I had to have and even though the colour I chose was not a normal one for me, I cannot get enough of it's soft pastel shade. 
I went for a walk through the beautiful Outer Garden in this gorgeous dress by Kaithleen's and was immediately joined by a group of butterflies... What is the term for a group of butterflies - opens google - apparently it's a Kaleidoscope... A Kaleidoscope of butterflies sounds so pretty! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Livia in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: Kaithleen's - Breeze Dress in Mocha 
Pose: Image Essentials - Allure, Pose 4 (Available until August 31st at Twe12ve
Butterflies:{anc} - Picnic Gacha Items in Swallow Tailed Butterfly in Sapphire 

No comments:

Post a Comment