Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Well Behaved Woman?!

Well Behaved Women Don't Make History... Ain't that the truth... It's always been the ones that are willing to stand apart from the crowd, stand up for what they believe in and force people to listen that are the ones history remembers. 
Being one of those women that stand out is terribly hard to do, in RL I'm a joker but it's something I hide behind. I guess in SL, Rudh being such a bad girl at times is something I hide behind too... So maybe the real me has to work harder to make history... Rudh may have it a little easier?!
Even if she doesn't make history though, Rudh will be looking stylish as she is a bad girl! 
I have to say that this is more of a Look-of -the-Day type post than any I have done recently, it's more about fashion than I'm used to, but I just LOVE this outfit!! 
Taken in the FOXCITY "Tasty AF" Diner - at Backdrop City - this outfit was something that I've since pimped out to more than one friend LOL... It was the pants that attracted me at first, with the frills and the skull lace, but the outfit as a whole from E-Clipse Design is just GORGEOUS! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Livia in Redhead (Available until August 22nd at UBER http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/138/129/27) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Loa Happy Magick Skulls 
Outfit: E-Clipse Design - Chanel in Black (Available until August 10th at Tres Chic http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nika/92/138/22) 
Pose: Image Essentials - Showcase V1, Pose 5 (Available until August 31st at Designer Showcase
Backdrop: FOXCITY. - Tasty AF Gacha Item in Diner RARE 

No comments:

Post a Comment