Monday, August 6, 2018

Under My Umbrella

I'm having a lazy day finally, I saw lazy I'm doing some cleaning here and there but mostly it's lazy - I need a mini vacation after my parents visit LOL... 
Hanging out in the garden since I'm not able to get to the beach and relax yet... I'm sitting in the garden and suddenly I get a feeling that I'm in a little trouble! 
Reading a magazine, Daddy comes outside and finds me on his lounger and suddenly I'm hanging upside down from the parasol... 
This is a new item of BDSM furniture from the great mind behind Violetility... I have to say it's definitely one of my favourite garden furnitures right now and although it's not meant this way, I cant stop myself from getting the giggles as I see myself hanging upside down on my patio in the garden!
Though while on the subject of Violetility, can I just take a little time to point out my new favourite pool toy too... This Pool Bar Float - that's currently resting on the Lounger, which coincidentally is also a Violetility release - is AWESOME! It has beer, and it has sex toys on ice... Both the Funbrella - yes that is the epic name of the parasol - and the Pool Bar are available until August 8th at RLD, you still have time to go get them!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: ARGRACE - TSUMUGI in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Bikini: MAJESTY - Side Release Bikini in Yellow 
Umbrella: Violetility - Funbrella (Available until August 8th at RLD
Lounger: Violetility - Summer Pop Lounger in Lemon 
Drink: erratic - Drink in Tequila Sunrise 
Bag: #EMPIRE - Beach Day Gacha Item in Beach Bag 
Tray: Violetility - Pool Bar Float in Green (Available until August 8th at RLD
Rug: JCKLP - Retrowave Beach Gacha Item in Blanket Watermelon

No comments:

Post a Comment