Sunday, August 12, 2018

I'm a Good Cop getting Lollies for a Bad Cop!

At certain times everyone needs to play the police... Policing situations that are needing both good and bad cops... It can be draining and can leave marks on a girl, even though you're not directly involved in anything. 
Now cops should always work in pairs, the good with the bad... Finally I'd found the bad to my good - or the good to my bad when I'm feeling particularly feisty - but I have to admit that she keeps telling me to worry less... It's hard, I've always had to be the one that handles things on my own... 
So I'm taking a break, and heading out to get my co-cop something delicious - no doughnuts, not yet - but ice lollies are a good substitute right?! 
Of course, this kinda cop, although right now the good cop mode, would still dress like Rudh! In the precinct that Rudh works in, the uniform is kept very minimalistic LOL... It's such a cute uniform, provided by the 1313 Mockingbird Lane team, so that when she's policing the Vila Mimosa Red Light District she's able to blend in with the other girls! Each uniform is available in three parts - bodysuit, shorts and hat - which is awesome as you can wear it all together or separately. Though you need to provide your own cuffs and firearms - like the one I have from (Yummy) stuffed into my garter. 
Anyway I'm off on a Junk Food run, I want to get some lollies from the Bodega for my co-cop... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: 1313 MockingBird Lane - Good Cop/Bad Cop Hat (Available until August 17th at Fetish Fair
Hair: DOUX - Reina Hairstyle in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Choker: [ abrasive ] - Handcuff Collar Silver 
Bodysuit: 1313 MockingBird Lane - Good Cop/Bad Cop Teddy (Available until August 17th at Fetish Fair
Shorts: 1313 MockingBird Lane - Good Cop/Bad Cop Boy Shorts (Available until August 17th at Fetish Fair
Bag & Popsicle: Junk Food - Bodega Bags Doux Gacha Items (Available until August 17th at SaNaRae
Garter: (Yummy) - Gun Garter Belt in Carbon Black 
Pose: Image Essentials - Showcase V1, Pose 2 (Available until August 31st at Designer Showcase

No comments:

Post a Comment