Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Who wants an Ice Cream?

Have to go back to work today, after having a week off due to the RL Parental visit, but I'm actually pretty looking forward to it! I wish it was cooler, but hey ho, what do you expect in the summer?! Soon it will be winter again and I will feel happier!!! 
So as I'm getting ready for work today, I feel like drinking a coffee with you here and making Rudh do something workwise. In RL I work in a cheese store, but Rudh, well she can remain cool and sell something yummy... ICE CREAMS!!! 
The uniform in Rudh's new Ice Cream Parlour workplace is just way too adorable!! I am so excited by this outfit and would you look at that, SHE IS WEARING PINK!! It's a new release outfit from MuggleBorn - Chloes Sports Wear - and I couldn't get enough of these awesome patterns, that's Ice Cream all over it in case you didn't see that!! 
So anyway, the uniform is cute, the location is awesome - it's Astralia Water World at Folly Beach in case you're wondering - and the ice cream is to die for... I suggest you try the evermore Taiyakis!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Beusy - Koneko Hair + Cap 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: MuggleBorn - Chloes Sports Wear (Available until August 24th at Level
Pose: Image Essentials - Beach Babe V2 Set, Pose 10 
Ice Cream: evermore - Taiyaki in Classic Sprinkles 
Background: Astralia - Water World Gacha Items in Ice-cream kiosk 

No comments:

Post a Comment