Thursday, August 23, 2018

Pink for my Boots

I LOVE COLOUR... I'm a crazy rainbow loving little ray of sunshine sometimes - when I'm not living life as a dead thing that is - but there are a few colours I tend to avoid. I'm not a huge fan of blue, and I won't wear red since it clashes with my hair. I LOVEEE Yellow and will wear green a lot too, but if I had to say one colour I won't wear it's purple! I HATE PURPLE!! I'm going to shock everyone today by the amount of Pink I'm playing with... Pink is the colour of pure evil LOL... Sometimes a girl has to go a little evil though... 
There's a LOT of pink in this picture, but there is a reason for it. I had to use pink because I have pink in my boots, yes the entire reason for the pink was the tiny little flowers I have all over my boots... It's the fault of 1313 Mockingbird Lane and the Camille Boots...
Hanging out in the Lipstick Lounge of Backdrop FOXCITY with her pretty Ragdoll Cat...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Yuko (Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: Hilly Haalan - Margerie Fringed Babydoll
Boots: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Camille Boots
Cat: Jian - Ragdoll Cat Collection
Pose: Image Essentials - Heat, Pose 5
Backdrop: FOXCITY - Lipstick Lounge in Bubblegum (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment