Sunday, August 5, 2018

Waiting for Sharks

GUESS WHO IS BACKKKKK??? That's right ME!!! I've been away for a few days in RL while my lovely parents came to visit me in Holland, and Rudh has had a bit of a mini break... She went to swim with the sharks, for a little bit of a late Shark Week Adventure!! 
In case you didn't realise it I actually love sharks... Not as much as Mermaids, and no where near as much as other things but I can't help it, it's something on my bucket list... I'm gonna swim with them one day! For now though I'll have to settle for watching them in SL, watching them from The Shark Bay Hut at WHOLE WHEAT, with my cute little dressed for the part Jian Pointer!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Moon - Cyclone in Redheads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: epoch - Little Mermaid Dress (Available until August 13th at Mermaid Cove
Balloon: *BOOM* - 2014 Shark Balloon Freebie! (No Longer Available!)
Bag: FLite - Sharkbags Hoo Ha Ha in Gray 
Pose: Image Essentials - Heat Set, Pose 4 
Dog: JIAN - Beach Party Pointers Gacha Item in 6. Shark Companion (Available until August 12th at The Epiphany

No comments:

Post a Comment