Sunday, August 19, 2018

In the Hotel Bed...

I got in from work today and I'm feeling pretty worn out, though I'm not sure why, maybe it's something to do with my cold?! Yet I'm feeling drained and could use a long nap lol, maybe like a long nap[ overnight?! Is it too early to go to bed yet?! 
Rudh seems to have passed out too, on a brand new hotel bed, but I'm not sure it's for the same reason that I'm tired?! Seems like she got into the hotel room, and couldn't open her suitcase fast enough, needing some relief before she slept... 
Looks like she ripped her suitcase open with a knife - perhaps the one held in her garter?!  
Her destroyed suitcase laying torn open on the bed, revealing that her holiday packing did not actually include clothes, but a rather large collection of Travel Toys from Cult
The bed is a brand new one that's created by Violetility for the new round of RLD... It's a Hotel Hookup Bed, and although Rudh isn't hooking up with anyone she's had LOTS of fun in the hotel LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Navy+Copper - Sundae in Gingers (Available until September 6th at Collabor88
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: [I<3F] - Top [04] 
Skirt: Mossu - Liz Skirt in White 
Garter: [Since1975] - Garter's Gacha in Knife 
Boots: Breathe - Kendra Heels in Black 
Bed & Pose: Violetility - Hotel Hookup Bed (Available until August 31st at RLD
Case: CULT - Travel Toys in RED (Available until August 25th at ROMP

No comments:

Post a Comment