Friday, March 10, 2023

Candles in the Dark

Life has been busy. I've been working too hard and now that the snow is falling I feel pretty scared that I'm going to slip over in the ice I always seem to be able to do, AND I've been told by my doctor of a possible reason that I keep getting such bad migraines. I've been living in a whirlwind for the last few days... 
I HAD to find a moment to slip into my mind and drift into a world that causes me to relax, I love blogging for just that reason... I had to do something a little dark and fantastical, something a little mysterious to back my mood...

In the weakness of the light from the Mysterious Window - which happens to be a backdrop from Paparazzi - the spirits that lurk in the darkened halls are gathering... The magic they bring to the darkness slowly starting to lighten up the room... 
This spirit is bringing the light of her glowing candles... They glow an eerie green light in the quiet space of the corridor, adorning her Flamekeeper's Mantle - a gorgeously fantastical item from Quills & Curiosities at the current round of The Warehouse - along with the floating chains that follow her around, floating in the mist... 

What is she wearing;
Head Accessory: VALLEMONT - El Reina
Candle Neck Accessory: Quills & Curiosities - Flamekeeper's Mantle (Available until March 18th at The Warehouse)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Fur: {egosumaii}- Mortal Harvest Mantle
Scar: Ladybird - Hex Scar
Bodysuit: Psycho Barbie - Fae Bodysuit
Hand-Held & Chained Candles: random.Matter - Vered Set
Smoke: Cole's Corner - Enchantress & Soul Reaper
Pose: [piXit] - Juicy Portraits, Pose 3
Backdrop: Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Mysterious Window 3

No comments:

Post a Comment