Thursday, March 16, 2023

Monarchs and Sunbeams

I've been thinking about the creepy crawlies lately, and Spiders and Butterflies have both taken the spotlight lately, I have a massive love for butterflies and on trips to the zoo I always feel like my favourite place to see is the butterfly house.... 
So whilst I've been busy working and doing things that make me feel like I am worn out in RL, I've been taking some time to explore and one of my new favourite places happens to be the most gorgeous butterfly filled space I've ever seen in Secondlife... 

The Kaleidoscope is a gorgeous new Monarch Education Project location, created for the purpose of teaching people about the lifecycle, the migration and the habits of Monarch Butterflies. When you arrive, you are taught interesting facts, things like the sad fact that those butterflies start their migration are not the ones that arrive at their final destination as their lifecycle is shorter than their trip... As you follow the path around and down, the trees become the homes for millions of beautiful fire coloured Monarch Butterflies... 
I couldn't help but marvel at the beauty of this sim... It is a peaceful and relaxing and serene place to spend time when you want to breathe. 
I can't help myself but join in the butterfly fun... I remembered that Forest Fantasy Store had made the most amazing bodypaints, and with the addition of a gorgeous Belle Epoque outfit and Nymph Circlet - from Six Feet Under at Chronicles & Legends - I became one the Monarchs and started dancing in the sunbeams... 

What is she wearing; 
Tiara: Six Feet Under - Nymph Circlet (Available until April 10th at Chronicles & Legends)
Hair: [Yomi] - Lumi Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Eyes 
Butterfly Wounds: CURELESS[+] - Lepidoptera Markings in FRESH
Butterfly Parts (Including Tattoo, Antenna & Wings): [Forest Fantasy Store] - BUTTERFLY
Outfit: Belle Epoque - Sasha in Olive
Halo: CUREMORE - Voodoo Tribe in Ngami Drapes RARE
Lamp: DREAMCATCHER - Butterflies of the Soul
Butterfly Pet: MishMish - Monarch Butterflies 
Pose: Secret Poses - Lina, Pose 5

No comments:

Post a Comment